Archive for the year 2004
- 90°? 180°? 270°? (2004.12.26)
I stood right next to this thing for half a minute and still couldn’t figure out what it was. Trust me, it’s a better photo flopped on its side and isn’t any more confusing that way.
- Makers of fine shadows (2004.12.26)
- Butler’s (2004.12.26)
The place to buy your replacement blender jugs. Do, however, reduce your exposure to the neighbourhood as you would have Chernobyl.
- Yet more gay writers (2004.12.25)
Further excerpts from ‘Gay Fiction Speaks’
- Joe does the ‘Tubby’ (2004.12.24)
Yes, that’s me in the ‘National Post’ today
- Eat at ZOë's (2004.12.22)
Preferably with your eyes closed. Have you ever seen so many mistakes in such big type?
- As heard at the Suction Cup (2004.12.22)
“Is Chris the Fireman really a fireman?”
- Extreme parking (2004.12.22)
“Levitating on motorcycles strictly prohibited.”