Archive for category: Economics
- Newsflash for Tom Morris (2012.05.15)
Fighting alleged sexism in computer technology is one thing, but Tom Morris committed quite a boner
- Gays (especially nonwhites!) are actually poor, vizmin lesbian scolds us (2012.05.11)
Urvashi Vaid gets almost all her facts wrong when discussing economic disadvantages that women and “LGBT” people face. Let’s correct her!
- Lying about gay money, with the best of intentions (‘New York Times’ edition) (2012.01.09)
The Times’s Tanzina Vega is the latest to perpetuate a disgraceful tradition of taking what marketers say about the “lucrative” gay community at face value
- Keph Senett: Women earn 64% what men do, and that urgently needs to be addressed in lesbian soccer! (2012.01.08)
Keph Senett takes the women-earn-64%-what-men-do statistic and misapplies it to the “LGBT” community
- Those poor lesbian moms (2011.11.16)
Denise Balkissoon on lesbian moms: “Considering… the fact that women on average earn lower salaries.” I ask: Lower than whom?
- Zeke, rich widowed homosexualist (2011.08.31)
Zeke, a rich widowed homosexualist featured in the Globe, pends like a drunken, widowed, homosexualist sailor
- This Week in Fagonomics (IV) (2011.07.20)
Another month, another round of refutations of factually unfounded claims that gays are rich
- This Week in Fagonomics (III) (2011.06.15)
Will Donovan Steyl and Karen Paperno please stick to the facts?