Archive for category: Inversion
- Look on and be happy (2014.08.12)
I see an eternal truth wordlessly expressed in Toast and The Long Day Closes
- Boys with legs akimbo (2014.08.09)
Men on subways: Objects of attraction or space-hogging transmisogynists?
- Right-wing asshole becomes good writer (2014.08.06)
A man you’re only supposed to read if you’re some kind of Nazi, Jack Donovan, has suddenly blossomed into a good writer
- Ahh-mahh-ee-chee (2014.08.04)
It should not be surprising that a gay basketball player was a basketball player and is still interested in basketball. With John Amaechi, oddly, it was
- Antedating gay words (2014.08.03)
I have a degree in linguistics and am embarking on an open-ended project to antedate (find the earliest uses of) gay and lesbian terminology
- Eldergay Suicides (2014.07.13)
I’m keeping track of older gay men who kill themselves because nobody else is.
- Tell Peter Staley to read me (2014.07.10)
Peter Staley backs the wrong horse in champagne socialist Urvashi Vaid
- Tom of Finland stamps (2014.07.10)
Order yours today, etc.