Archive for category: The Weblog medium
- Blog title of the year (2011.12.07)
- Journos unable to diagnose why gay blogs lose money (2011.12.05)
Of course gay blogs don’t make money. Their owners don’t know their own industries, have bad taste, and suicidally insist on doing what is known not to work. Journos covering the topic are just as baffled
- Brooke Alvarez wouldn’t make this mistake (2011.10.20)
At John Semley’s level of mediocrity, he fits right in. And did you know Toronto has “indie rep cinemas”?
- What exactly is Scott Schuman’s business? (2011.10.20)
Why didn’t Imran Ahmed ask Scott Schuman anything remotely factual or pointed about the “business” of Schuman’s Weblog, the Sartorialist?
- Designing for kindness (2011.09.11)
Your online commenting system, like every online commenting system, induces people to cause harm to others. There’s only one way to solve the problem, and you don’t have the balls to do it.
Also: When my dog died, I cried
- ‘I don’t really care what other viewers think’ (2011.07.10)
Tyler Brûlé: “I don’t really care what other viewers think. I just want to hear what the correspondent on the ground has to say”
- Confidential to Mike Lee of le.mu.rs (2011.06.17)
TITLE, please, Mike
- Plutocrats absorb bloggers (2011.03.18)
List of occupations mentioned in March 2011 Toronto Life