Archive for category: @media London 2007
Items from the @media conference, London, 2007.06.07–08
- @media podcasts posted (2008.02.16)
Too fast, too mumbly, too long
- Nomi (2007.06.17)
Mysteriously situated on the mezzanine level of the upstairs dance floor at Clockwork in Islington.
I called over one of the strapping, DSLR-toting Croatian dudes (you had to move Croatians to sit down) and even he couldn’t get a decent shot of this mirrorized mural, which appears to depict a latter-day-Egyptian tableau of a bird with too many wings falling earthward on a modern street, one of whose buildings is inexplicably labelled NOMI↓.
It seems unconnected to Klaus. I find it powerful if ominous.
- Doing @smedia (2007.06.14)
What happens in London and Brighton stays in London and Brighton. Not
- ‘Royale with Cheese’ (2007.06.12)
@media London 2007: Andy Clarke (no relation)
- ‘Diabolical Design: The Devil Is in the Details’ (2007.06.12)
@media London 2007: Jason Santa Maria
- ‘Five Simple Steps to Better Typography’ (2007.06.12)
@media London 2007: Mark Boulton
- ‘High-Noon Shootout: Design vs. Implementation’ (2007.06.12)
@media London 2007: Simon Collison, Drew Hicks
- ‘How to Be a Creative Sponge’ (2007.06.12)
@media London 2007: Hicks