Archive for the year 2004
- Fact-checking Gawker’s arse (2004.12.31)
Apart from writing in at least once a week to fix an egregious copy error of theirs (I have to triage – there are so many I can focus only on egregious errors), I occasionally drop Gawker a line to explain that their incredible scoops are positively old hat. I’ve now had enough, since our […]
- Chapters hides itself from the validator (2004.12.28)
The worst redesign of the year tries to bury the evidence
- Flogging French milkmaids (2004.12.28)
Excerpt from ‘The Rise and Fall of Gay Culture’ by Daniel Harris
- From the dumbest redhead in South Riverdale (2004.12.28)
Straight from the horse’s mouth. What other parts of him are like a horse?
- Country don’t mean dumb and valid don’t mean beautiful (2004.12.26)
Standards-compliant sites don’t have to be beautiful!
- Fuchsia Hallowe’en string (2004.12.26)
Gay tent caterpillars, shurely?!
- Green mail slot (2004.12.26)