Archive for category: Audio description
- ‘Republic of Doyle’ renewed for some reason (2012.04.19)
Last year, Republic of Doyle was atrocious. And now it’s been renewed for some reason
- If you want lousy audio description, hire NCI (2011.12.06)
Listen to this sample from Iron Man 2 and tell me you could put up with this bullshit for two straight hours
- Russell Smith’s visual impairment (2011.08.25)
Russell Smith’s retinal detachment led him to complain that possible tasks are impossible. Let’s help him out!
- ‘Scott Pilgrim’ vs. the MoPix (2010.09.02)
We went to see Scott Pilgrim with MoPix. Only one of us liked it!
- Republic of Description (2010.01.20)
The Trailer Park Boys did their own captioning. Now they work for Republic of Doyle. And then there’s the description track
- ‘Now Brüno again sits reverse-cowgirl on his lap, smiling dreamily’ (2009.07.14)
I saw Brüno with audio description and you didn’t
- I wrote a script about Michael Jackson (2009.06.29)
I wrote the audio-description script for Man in the Mirror: The Michael Jackson Story. And here it is!
- Aw, Jason! (2009.03.21)
A bit more error correction for Textfiles